Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why was this trade vetoed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatupu51

Tatupu51

Why was this trade vetoed? Empty
PostSubject: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Seahawks Get:
Marques Colston 89 (24)

Saints Get:
2008 FA First Round Pick
2008 Rookie Second Round Pick
2008 Rookie Fifth Round Pick
DJ Hackett 82 (26)

I didn't see where else to post it but he is getting a FA first, second and fifth for a 7 points upgrade.... If trades like this are going to be vetoed them im out of here.
Back to top Go down
gambleRUSH1

gambleRUSH1

PostSubject: Re: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:29 pm

your giving him a bunch of shit for a top tier WR thats why. nub.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:29 pm

Tatupu51 wrote:
Seahawks Get:
Marques Colston 89 (24)

Saints Get:
2008 FA First Round Pick
2008 Rookie Second Round Pick
2008 Rookie Fifth Round Pick
DJ Hackett 82 (26)

I didn't see where else to post it but he is getting a FA first, second and fifth for a 7 points upgrade.... If trades like this are going to be vetoed them im out of here.

It was vetoed cuz it's a horrible trade.

As was the rest of them that were veteoed. IF youw ant to quit cuz we think a trade is unfair, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Tatupu51

Tatupu51

PostSubject: Re: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:30 pm

gambleRUSH1 wrote:
your giving him a bunch of shit for a top tier WR thats why. nub.

That is freaking bullshit dude.... it is a fucking 7 point upgrade
Back to top Go down
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

PostSubject: Re: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:35 pm

and why was my trade vetoed, this is bullshit, you arent supposed to find trades that are perfect, as long as their decent and no one is getting ripped off then it should be passed

if this continues you can bet your ass I'm gone, and I know I won't be the only one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:42 pm

SDdirtybird wrote:
and why was my trade vetoed, this is bullshit, you arent supposed to find trades that are perfect, as long as their decent and no one is getting ripped off then it should be passed

if this continues you can bet your ass I'm gone, and I know I won't be the only one...

That trade was a long ways from perfect. The majority was that th epicks, and talent selection didn't match.
Back to top Go down
Tatupu51

Tatupu51

PostSubject: Re: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:44 pm

MaddenMaster wrote:
SDdirtybird wrote:

That trade was a long ways from perfect. The majority was that th epicks, and talent selection didn't match.

Of course the talent selection didnt match, that is why the picks were put in the trade
Back to top Go down
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

PostSubject: Re: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:45 pm

MaddenMaster wrote:
SDdirtybird wrote:

86, 80, 79 for 87, 82, 80. Difference of 4 overall points, I get youunger which makes up for it, give it a break, 4 overall points for crying out loud. This trade is very fair, if you want perfect then you shouldnt be leaving in this world. Nothing is perfect, 4 overall points wow and your gonna vote it down. Unbelievable Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tatupu51

Tatupu51

PostSubject: Re: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:46 pm

SDdirtybird wrote:
MaddenMaster wrote:
SDdirtybird wrote:

86, 80, 79 for 87, 82, 80. Difference of 4 overall points, I get youunger which makes up for it, give it a break, 4 overall points for crying out loud. This trade is very fair, if you want perfect then you shouldnt be leaving in this world. Nothing is perfect, 4 overall points wow and your gonna vote it down. Unbelievable Evil or Very Mad

I had 7 overall points and he called it the worst trade he has ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:46 pm

SDdirtybird wrote:
MaddenMaster wrote:
SDdirtybird wrote:

LIke i sai,d i'm one vote, everyone else posted their own thoughts too and we all thought they were bad trades.

If you want trades to get accepted, learn value, learn to negotiate better, and learn to reach better deals
Back to top Go down
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

PostSubject: Re: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 7:50 pm

make better deals? why? there fine as it is

almost EVERY trade ever made in ALL sports has favored one side more then the other, understand that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why was this trade vetoed?   Why was this trade vetoed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why was this trade vetoed?
Page 1 of 1