Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Look at all my picks!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

Look at all my picks!!! Empty
PostSubject: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:28 pm

Shocked Very Happy

1st round
2nd round
2nd round (Browns)
2nd round (Texans)
2nd Round (Patriots)
3rd round
3rd round (Browns)
3rd round (Patriots)
4th round
5th round
6th round
7th round

Not to mention I have the 7th overall free agent pick...

I'm going to have a busy draft day, and I'm not done getting picks either cheers
Back to top Go down
DC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:31 pm

SDdirtybird wrote:
Shocked Very Happy

1st round
2nd round
2nd round (Browns)
2nd round (Texans)
2nd Round (Patriots)
3rd round
3rd round (Browns)
3rd round (Patriots)
4th round
5th round
6th round
7th round

Not to mention I have the 7th overall free agent pick...

I'm going to have a busy draft day, and I'm not done getting picks either cheers

Well as far as I can see you maybe over your limit. All teams can have only a max of ten picks.
Back to top Go down
https://ult2.forumotion.com
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:35 pm

so we can only have 10 picks? you can always just let the players I draft become free agents, then let me pick then up in the game...cause in the real NFL you can have as many as you want
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:37 pm

SDdirtybird wrote:
so we can only have 10 picks? you can always just let the players I draft become free agents, then let me pick then up in the game...cause in the real NFL you can have as many as you want

Never knew an online video game sim was real NFL lol.

Anyways, Madden simply won't allow one team to carry more than 10 picks.
Back to top Go down
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:39 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
SDdirtybird wrote:

I know, thats why we could do this: have me only have 10 picks on the game, but on the site I have as many as I get...then when draft time comes and he makes all the picks he lets the players I picked with the picks I dont have on the game become free agents, and then just signs them for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:46 pm

SDdirtybird wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SDdirtybird wrote:

I know, thats why we could do this: have me only have 10 picks on the game, but on the site I have as many as I get...then when draft time comes and he makes all the picks he lets the players I picked with the picks I dont have on the game become free agents, and then just signs them for me

on the game Madden won't allow for more than 10 Picks. which..also has a lot to do with why trades have been getting voted down.
Back to top Go down
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:48 pm

MaddenMaster wrote:
SDdirtybird wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SDdirtybird wrote:

on the game Madden won't allow for more than 10 Picks.

did you not read anything I wrote? It's a way around Madden Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:51 pm

Roll your eyes at someone you intimidate. I read what you said. I also made a trutfhful statement.
Back to top Go down
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 8:56 pm

you said Madden wont allow 10 picks, which we all knew already so why would you post that? and if you read anything in my post you would know that there is a suggestion on how to get around it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:01 pm

SDdirtybird wrote:
you said Madden wont allow 10 picks, which we all knew already so why would you post that? and if you read anything in my post you would know that there is a suggestion on how to get around it

I realize that, I was just stating the fact that is also a part of why some trades had been declined i'm not dissing your idea.
Back to top Go down
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:01 pm

ok, then why did you post the 1st part lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2008 9:35 pm

SDdirtybird wrote:
ok, then why did you post the 1st part lol

Because i initially, although i read it, i misunderstood what you had said. That's why i posted the clarification that i wasn't criticizing you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at all my picks!!!   Look at all my picks!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Look at all my picks!!!
Page 1 of 1