Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jaguars-Rams Trade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RMorneau231984

RMorneau231984

Jaguars-Rams Trade Empty
PostSubject: Jaguars-Rams Trade   Jaguars-Rams Trade EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 8:45 am

What the heck happened to this trade I thought when I read the comments everyone said it was fair so just checking in to see what the story was about rejecting it.

Jaguars Trade:
CB: B. Williams (86) - 28
ROLB: N. Greisen (77) - 28
1st Round Pick

Rams Trade:
CB: T. Hill (84) - 25
ROLB: P. Tinoisamoa (82) - 26
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2

cav_fan2

Jaguars-Rams Trade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaguars-Rams Trade   Jaguars-Rams Trade EmptySat Jan 12, 2008 8:52 am

RMorneau231984 wrote:
What the heck happened to this trade I thought when I read the comments everyone said it was fair so just checking in to see what the story was about rejecting it.

Jaguars Trade:
CB: B. Williams (86) - 28
ROLB: N. Greisen (77) - 28
1st Round Pick

Rams Trade:
CB: T. Hill (84) - 25
ROLB: P. Tinoisamoa (82) - 26

The argument was that you were giving up too much...the ages are not that relevant here because all players involved have 5+ years left in them and could all improve rating wise...Our feeling was that it was even without the 1st rounder...if you wanted to put a later pick in there, that would be ok...like a 4th-5th rounder just because they technically are a little bit older...

And sorry about deleting the posts from the review thread, that was my fault...from now on I am going to quote the comments of the TC in the rejected/accepted trades thread...Again, to all involved, I appologize
Back to top Go down

Jaguars-Rams Trade
Page 1 of 1