Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blonde on an Airplane

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
laraiders2006

laraiders2006

Blonde on an Airplane Empty
PostSubject: Blonde on an Airplane   Blonde on an Airplane EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 2:45 pm

One day a blonde was on a plane on her way to New York and she was sitting in the First Class section with a Coach ticket. When the flight attendant found out she asked her to move but the blonde stayed put and just said "Im blonde i'm beautiful and i'm on my way to New York and I am not moving!" when the flight attendent asked her to move once again but she (blonde) said "Im blonde i'm beautiful and i'm on my way to New York and I am not moving!" So the flight attendent went to the pilot and asked him what to do and he said "I have a blonde wife so i can deal with it" and he went to the blonde and whispered something in her ear and she (blonde) quickly got up and moved to the Coach section whispering to herself "why didn't anyone say anything!" while the flight attendent stood there shocked she said "what did you tell her?!?" and he replied "I just told her the First Class section wasnt going to New York"
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08

SoxNats08

PostSubject: Re: Blonde on an Airplane   Blonde on an Airplane EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 7:36 pm

geek
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: Blonde on an Airplane   Blonde on an Airplane EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 8:31 pm

ahaha, not bad, not bad.
Back to top Go down
gambleRUSH1

gambleRUSH1

PostSubject: Re: Blonde on an Airplane   Blonde on an Airplane EmptyTue Jan 15, 2008 8:46 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:
geek

hi
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blonde on an Airplane   Blonde on an Airplane Empty

Back to top Go down

Blonde on an Airplane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2 :: Chill Zone :: Comedy-