Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AD and Chester Taylor available!

Go down 
+5
cav_fan2
Tatupu51
Flash
DC
Purple-Pride07
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

AD and Chester Taylor available! Empty
PostSubject: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 4:53 pm

alright guys...if we dont have a system update, then my overall ratings are crap...so I want to move on of my RB's....Chester Taylor 86 ovr and 27 yrs old...or AD 85 ovr and 21 yrs old.

Obviously AD is going to be very hard to get and im gonna want probably more then hes worth right now because his ceiling is so high and the fact that hes amazing as is on 85 ovr. However, if your looking for a good starter at RB Taylor is much more easily movable and wont cost nearly as much as AD, but still for the price hes worth.
Back to top Go down
DC
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
alright guys...if we dont have a system update, then my overall ratings are crap...so I want to move on of my RB's....Chester Taylor 86 ovr and 27 yrs old...or AD 85 ovr and 21 yrs old.

Obviously AD is going to be very hard to get and im gonna want probably more then hes worth right now because his ceiling is so high and the fact that hes amazing as is on 85 ovr. However, if your looking for a good starter at RB Taylor is much more easily movable and wont cost nearly as much as AD, but still for the price hes worth.

I want AD
Back to top Go down
https://ult2.forumotion.com
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 4:42 am

I want AD. would you do AD, McCauley, Griffin, Smith for 08 2nd, Green, Robinson, Faggins.
Back to top Go down
Tatupu51

Tatupu51

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:05 am

You know I still want him
Back to top Go down
cav_fan2

cav_fan2

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:19 am

I have McGahee if your interested...I would like to acquire Peterson...Thanks
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:28 am

Flash wrote:
I want AD. would you do AD, McCauley, Griffin, Smith for 08 2nd, Green, Robinson, Faggins.

sorry man, not a chance in hell get Andre Johnson in there.

That couldnt be more one sided.
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:28 am

Tatupu51 wrote:
You know I still want him

Alright and you know that if Leroy Hill is going to be the main guy in the deal that im not doing it though.
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:29 am

cav_fan2 wrote:
I have McGahee if your interested...I would like to acquire Peterson...Thanks

Np, we could do a swap, and maybe another player?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 8:42 am

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Flash wrote:

well take out griffin and i would make it a 1st, plus AJ is gone.
Back to top Go down
SS #38

SS #38

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:23 am

I can offer RB Travis Henry 87 (29), 89 in updates, along with pick(s) and or players.
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 9:42 am

Flash wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Flash wrote:

I like Dunte but id rather trade you WInfield for him and something average?
Back to top Go down
laraiders2006

laraiders2006

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2008 11:39 am

I'm interested in AP. ANyone on the Raiders u like?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 2:18 am

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Flash wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Flash wrote:

I like Dunte but id rather trade you WInfield for him and something average?

well you traded winfield so that isn't possible and AD, McCauley for Dunte, Green, 2nd would be a good deal.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 4:59 pm

I'll give you Fred Taylor 89 for AD... since we won't be doing any updates... I'm just an AD fan...
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 5:05 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
I'll give you Fred Taylor 89 for AD... since we won't be doing any updates... I'm just an AD fan...

What does that have to do with it?
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Because AD is a 93 on the updates and so is Taylor but AD is a lot younger which would make it straight up not fair. But now, it is straight up fair because of the overall age.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:01 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Because AD is a 93 on the updates and so is Taylor but AD is a lot younger which would make it straight up not fair. But now, it is straight up fair because of the overall age.

Taylor is 31, Adrian is 22.

4 Overall, or 9 years?
Back to top Go down
SS #38

SS #38

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:04 pm

And you said I'm a horrible negotiator B-Rian... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 11:29 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

dude lol, thats not even close to fair...AD still progresses big time, he just isnt as good as on updates.

im not taking Taylor for 1 year so he can retire then you have AD, thats stupid.

Besides I picked up Ronnie Brown, so I can afford to wait until someone breaks the bank for AD.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 8:27 am

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

dude lol, thats not even close to fair...AD still progresses big time, he just isnt as good as on updates.

im not taking Taylor for 1 year so he can retire then you have AD, thats stupid.

Besides I picked up Ronnie Brown, so I can afford to wait until someone breaks the bank for AD.

Did I ever say that was all I was willing to offer for him? No. I can offer more. I know that's not even close, do you think I'm stupid. I was just saying that Taylor could be a suitable replacement for him.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:50 am

Brianeal23 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Did I ever say that was all I was willing to offer for him? No. I can offer more. I know that's not even close, do you think I'm stupid. I was just saying that Taylor could be a suitable replacement for him.

You offered Taylor for AD, then stated how "striaght up" it is "fair" because "of the overall age". Do you think we are stupid?
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:01 pm

would you do AD, Ej Henderson for Demeco Ryans, Ahman Green, 2nd round pick.
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 4:55 pm

Flash wrote:
would you do AD, Ej Henderson for Demeco Ryans, Ahman Green, 2nd round pick.

Interested in Demeco Ryans, but not this deal...I dont want Ahmand Green, replace him with an 85+ guy and weill maybe have a deal sortof shaping up.
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 2:42 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

You offered Taylor for AD, then stated how "striaght up" it is "fair" because "of the overall age". Do you think we are stupid?

Slightly yes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:

Slightly yes. Razz

Well nice try then? lol w.e

I dont want RB's in return for AD if im going to trade him, I have Ronnie Brown already. I dont need 2 high 80 or an early 90 RB for Peterson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AD and Chester Taylor available!   AD and Chester Taylor available! Empty

Back to top Go down

AD and Chester Taylor available!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next