Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats the hold up?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

Whats the hold up?! Empty
PostSubject: Whats the hold up?!   Whats the hold up?! EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 5:10 pm

This is taking forever, were not getting any votes for trades...theres no activity, because its boring as hell. We need to start soon, so I ask; whats the hold up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the hold up?!   Whats the hold up?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 12:39 am

Purple you should know just as well as anyone , lol. I've been EXTREMELY busy on my own site with a rookie draft, so that's why trades and such as far as me doing anything have been slower this week i've had to do a lot of other things this week that has taken away from other leagues, and the time i've had to give them.
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: Whats the hold up?!   Whats the hold up?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 7:35 am

MaddenMaster wrote:
Purple you should know just as well as anyone , lol. I've been EXTREMELY busy on my own site with a rookie draft, so that's why trades and such as far as me doing anything have been slower this week i've had to do a lot of other things this week that has taken away from other leagues, and the time i've had to give them.

Wait...your dragon?!?!?

Well anyways, I understand that things might be going on, but isnt somebody else doing the simming and such?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats the hold up?!   Whats the hold up?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:55 am

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
MaddenMaster wrote:

Wait...your dragon?!?!?

Well anyways, I understand that things might be going on, but isnt somebody else doing the simming and such?

Yes, i'm dragon.

And yes, someone else is doing simming....but apparently they're still "sick"
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: Whats the hold up?!   Whats the hold up?! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 9:05 am

MaddenMaster wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
MaddenMaster wrote:

Wait...your dragon?!?!?

Yes, i'm dragon.

And yes, someone else is doing simming....but apparently they're still "sick"

in that case Rolling Eyes

...well I didnt know that it was you, or else I wouldnt have asked about why its taking so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the hold up?!   Whats the hold up?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the hold up?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2 :: Madden Sim League :: League Announcements-
Jump to: