Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I am listening too....

Go down 
+6
Flashback90
Ruskie89
SS #38
LJgonewild27
alexcruzred32
yayanjl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

I am listening too.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 8:57 am

alexcruzred32 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Saying rap blows isn't criticism, it's fact.

I Get It by Chevelle
rap is the best

If your gay...
ROFL. Pound it haha
RAP IS THA BEST
Yeah and I'm a caucasian gangsta living in Compton...
You mean Beverly Hill Laughing

Indeed. Truly pathetic. Only a small portion of rappers went through the actual "hood", and NONE of them live in that hood anymore.
lol yes they did grow up in the hood...and ask your self this...would you go back to the projects or live in a mansion?

If I was so in love with, "da ghetto", I would indeed go back.
dont hate Cool

Indeed. Let's whip out some songs about drugs, shooting, killing, hustling, using woman as objects. Great for society!

Honestly, Rap glorifies that which should not be glorified and is against the law.
Back to top Go down
Tatupu51

Tatupu51

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 11:39 am

Categorizing all rap under the umbrella of "demeaning to society" is kind of ignorant... I have heard great rap about revolution and even a song by Dead Prez about waiting to have sex until you know a person..

NWA although talking about topics that were "glorifying killing" were also talking about how the situation in their towns were horrible and needed to be changed..

Public Enemy with Chuck D did the exact same thing and united African Americans to take back control of their own lives..

I like a very small section of rap, Talib Kweli, Public Enemy, Mos Def to name a few but all rap isn't horrible... Not all rappers talk about "Me so horny, me love you long time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 12:07 pm

alexcruzred32 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Saying rap blows isn't criticism, it's fact.

I Get It by Chevelle
rap is the best

If your gay...
ROFL. Pound it haha
RAP IS THA BEST
Yeah and I'm a caucasian gangsta living in Compton...
You mean Beverly Hill Laughing

Indeed. Truly pathetic. Only a small portion of rappers went through the actual "hood", and NONE of them live in that hood anymore.
lol yes they did grow up in the hood...and ask your self this...would you go back to the projects or live in a mansion?

If I was so in love with, "da ghetto", I would indeed go back.
dont hate Cool

I'm going to ask a question that is going to sound racist, so i apologize ahead of time.

But, what Race are you? It makes very little difference, but here's why I ask, as stereotypical as it may sound, African Americans tend to enjoy rap more than Caucasians (not always) because due to the state of our shitty society, it's the "minorities" that relate to the lyrics of that type of music more.

So, if you're Caucasian, i'd say 75% of the time, you are just trying to "fit in" with your pants to your ankles and yourhoodie up like your hiding a gak in your pocket or something.

To the Contrary, Caucasians tend to like everything but rap, highly because most caucasians sing everything but rap.

Those of other races, i find to have a very diverse taste. It's not necessarily anything to do with race at all really, just stereotypes i've noticed.

That brings me back to my point.. "don't hate?"

Dude...ever heard of grammar? Don't hate? RAP IS THE GAYEST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD. 98% of it has to do with nothing but Sex, Drugs, Violence and Money.

Listening to people try to sing about how they ain't got any of it. Or how bad their life is.... while they're sitting up in Beverly Hills in a 15 million dollar Mansion.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 4:00 pm

Tatupu51 wrote:
Categorizing all rap under the umbrella of "demeaning to society" is kind of ignorant... I have heard great rap about revolution and even a song by Dead Prez about waiting to have sex until you know a person..

NWA although talking about topics that were "glorifying killing" were also talking about how the situation in their towns were horrible and needed to be changed..

Public Enemy with Chuck D did the exact same thing and united African Americans to take back control of their own lives..

I like a very small section of rap, Talib Kweli, Public Enemy, Mos Def to name a few but all rap isn't horrible... Not all rappers talk about "Me so horny, me love you long time."

I completely agree with you, there are always exceptions, but what I stated is what you hear more often than not, and is what most of the public hears. Kinda like a representation of the genre.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 4:07 pm

MaddenMaster wrote:
So, if you're Caucasian, i'd say 75% of the time, you are just trying to "fit in" with your pants to your ankles and yourhoodie up like your hiding a gak in your pocket or something.

Indeed, it seems to be the "cool" thing, especially with richer white kids (relating to what I see at school, and around my area, etc.) who have so much money from their parents and like to listen to that music (not dress the part, mostly listen).

MaddenMaster wrote:
RAP IS THE GAYEST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD. 98% of it has to do with nothing but Sex, Drugs, Violence and Money.

Listening to people try to sing about how they ain't got any of it. Or how bad their life is.... while they're sitting up in Beverly Hills in a 15 million dollar Mansion.

Amen.
Back to top Go down
alexcruzred32

alexcruzred32

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 4:37 pm

Quote :
I'm going to ask a question that is going to sound racist, so i apologize ahead of time.

But, what Race are you.? It makes very little difference, but here's why I ask, as stereotypical as it may sound, African Americans tend to enjoy rap more than Caucasians (not always) because due to the state of our shitty society, it's the "minorities" that relate to the lyrics of that type of music more.

To the Contrary, Caucasians tend to like everything but rap, highly because nigger most caucasians sing everything but rap.

Those of other races, i find to have a very diverse taste. It's not necessarily anything to do with race at all really, just stereotypes i've noticed.

Dude...ever heard of grammar? Don't hate? RAP IS THE GAYEST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD. 98% of it has to do with nothing but Sex, Drugs, Violence and Money.

To answer your first question i am Black,and Hispanic. Also I didnt even read all that shit just the first couple of sentences
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 7:28 pm

My next songs on iTunes:

Miley Cyrus - See You Again
Miley Cyrus - Who Says
Baby Bash - Cyclone
Maroon 5 - Won't Go Home Without You
Good Charlotte - The River
Yellowcard - Only One
Breaking Benjamin - Breath
Back to top Go down
SS #38

SS #38

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 7:36 pm

yayanjl wrote:
My next songs on iTunes:

Miley Cyrus - Who Says
Baby Bash - Cyclone
Yellowcard - Only One
Those last three are quality songs. The others I have never heard.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2008 7:50 pm

SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
My next songs on iTunes:

Miley Cyrus - Who Says
Baby Bash - Cyclone
Yellowcard - Only One

No Cyclone? Wont go home without you? (BTW, Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montana Very Happy [dang hot!])
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 3:50 am

yayanjl wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
My next songs on iTunes:

Miley Cyrus - Who Says
Baby Bash - Cyclone
Yellowcard - Only One

No Cyclone? Wont go home without you? (BTW, Miley Cyrus is Hannah Montana Very Happy [dang hot!])

Isn't she like 14?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:59 am

alexcruzred32 wrote:
Quote :

But, what Race are you.? It makes very little difference, but here's why I ask, as stereotypical as it may sound, African Americans tend to enjoy rap more than Caucasians (not always) because due to the state of our shitty society, it's the "minorities" that relate to the lyrics of that type of music more.

To the Contrary, Caucasians tend to like everything but rap, highly because nigger most caucasians sing everything but rap.

To answer your first question i am Black,and Hispanic. Also I didnt even read all that shit just the first couple of sentences

Well perhaps you should go back and read the rest.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 2:23 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
My next songs on iTunes:

Miley Cyrus - Who Says
Baby Bash - Cyclone
Yellowcard - Only One

Isn't she like 14?

Ain't I like 13?
Back to top Go down
alexcruzred32

alexcruzred32

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:40 pm

MaddenMaster wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:
Quote :

perhaps u should suck my jargone
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:43 pm

Cassidy- All By Myself
Lil Wayne- Trouble
Currency & Mack Maine- Put You On Young Money
Lupe Fiasco- Superstar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:50 pm

alexcruzred32 wrote:
MaddenMaster wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:
Quote :

Perhaps haps you should stop showing off your 13 year old fake toughness and get over yourself, rap sucks!
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 9:18 pm

alexcruzred32 wrote:
MaddenMaster wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:
Quote :

I am listening too.... - Page 2 Oh_rly
I am listening too.... - Page 2 T1_michael_jackson
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 2:59 pm

yayanjl wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
My next songs on iTunes:

Miley Cyrus - Who Says
Baby Bash - Cyclone
Yellowcard - Only One

Isn't she like 14?

Ain't I like 13?

oh lol!
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 9:53 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
My next songs on iTunes:

Miley Cyrus - Who Says
Baby Bash - Cyclone
Yellowcard - Only One

Isn't she like 14?

Ain't I like 13?

oh lol!
She is on TV right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am listening too....   I am listening too.... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I am listening too....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum