Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Contract Signing System

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Contract Signing System Empty
PostSubject: Contract Signing System   Contract Signing System EmptyTue Jan 08, 2008 7:07 pm

This is how the contract system is going to work.

Look at your guys rating, put a decimal point in the middle, that's how much his contract costs per year.

etc. etc. etc.

so a one year contract for a 99 would cost you 9.9 Points Per Year (PAY).

a 7 year contract would be 9.9 x 7

There is a maximum year signage of 7 years.

Pretty self-explanatory

Rookies this year will automatically have their in-game contracts applied to them.

However all the individuals that are on 1 year contracts, who were not resigned in-game, must be resigned. So the Troy Polamalu's and the Alan Faneca's and so on must all be resigned, if you so choose.

When Madden comes out, there will be a complete list on the forum with them. In the meantime this site can be used as a reference.

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/features/freeagents/fa.php?option=QB&y=2008

Please use your points wisely. When you resign someone, and when your contract information per players is given to you , please either make a new thread in your forum with this information or include it in your depth chart.

ALL TEAMS will be given the same amount of PAY to work with, regardless if you have 1 player that needs resigned or 10 players.

The amount of PAY each team will be given is 90 points

So you'll have to be very wise in using your points.

CONTRACT EXTENSIONS

You MUST state that you're signing an extension to receive an extension, otherwise, if you simply sign people to a 1 year contract, you will lose them at the end of the season anyway. There IS a difference.

You CAN use points to add years to contracts, instead of having to wait till those contracts run out or go to 1 year.

Meaning if you have a guy that has 3 years, and you want to give him the max of 7. Let's say he's an 85, you can us 8.5 points per year (8.5x4) to add 4 years to that players contract.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT! ANY PLAYERS ON 1 YEAR CONTRACTS THAT ARE NOT RESIGNED. (such as an Alan Faneca) AUTOMATICALLY BECOME FREE AGENTS AT THE END OF THE YEAR!

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT! ANY PLAYERS ON 1 YEAR CONTRACTS THAT ARE NOT RESIGNED. (such as an Alan Faneca) AUTOMATICALLY BECOME FREE AGENTS AT THE END OF THE YEAR!

This question was JUST posed to me. I think this is the fairest way to handle it.

"What if a guy you resign using your points, retires?"

This is what will happen. Let's say hypothetically, that I resign Alan Faneca to a 7 year deal, (I think he's a 9 that's 9.8 points per year. That's a total of 68.6 points taken from your 90. Now let's say at the end of the first year, he retires. Well what the bleep man?

THis is how this is going to be handled. IF this occurs. you will recieve the REMAINING points of that contract back.

In other words intially you spent 68.6 points on him. He played for a year, retired. You get 58.8 points ADDED to your points available to you next year. This goes for ANY player that YOU resign that retires.

would like EVERYONE to create a Thread in their team forum, entiteld Contract Points, Contract Point system, or Something that effect.

At the top i want you to list "Total Contract Points Available: " and how many unspent points you have. You dont' have to write it exactly like that. But i do want the amount of unspent points at the top. I want you to keep track of your own points. Remember you start with 90. This includes resigning guys on 1 year contracts and FA's. The rookies will be giving their real life contracts, that they recieved by their teams they were drafted by (the amount of years that is). Now you're first question is going to be, this. What if they weren't drafted? Or, What if they were cut? or something to that effect.

Rookie Rule: When you draft Rookies in the Rookie Draft they will receive Automatic years. Here is how this is decided.

Via Overall Ratings:

85+ 6 Year Contract
80-84 5 Year Contract
75-79 4 Year Contract
70-74 3 Year Contract
65-69 2 Year Contract
64 and under 1 Year Conract

There is ONE exception to this "rookie rule." If you drafted them as a Free Agent. YOU have to spend points on them. If you drafted them in the rookie draft ,the rookie rule applies. if you drafted them via free agency it does not.

You CAN Use the points to ADD years to a 1 year contract as well. BUT it MUST be listed as an extension.

In Reference to resigned/signed guys with Career Ending Injuries or Retirement.

What if a guy you resign using your points, retires?"

This is what will happen. Let's say hypothetically, that I resign Alan Faneca to a 7 year deal, (I think he's a 9 that's 9.8 points per year. That's a total of 68.6 points taken from your 90. Now let's say at the end of the first year, he retires. Well what the f*ck man?

THis is how this is going to be handled. IF this occurs. you will recieve the REMAINING points of that contract back.

In other words intially you spent 68.6 points on him. He played for a year, retired. You get 58.8 points ADDED to your points available to you next year. This goes for ANY player that YOU resign that retires.
Back to top Go down

Contract Signing System
Page 1 of 1