Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Profile Tampering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Profile Tampering Empty
PostSubject: Profile Tampering   Profile Tampering EmptySun Jan 20, 2008 11:36 pm

If i find out anyone is tampering with profiles, passwords, email settings, or any other such thing, i promise you that you will recieve a permenant ban...among other things.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08

SoxNats08

Profile Tampering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Tampering   Profile Tampering EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:26 am

how do you even do that?
Back to top Go down

Profile Tampering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Tampering   Profile Tampering EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:19 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
how do you even do that?

Whoever did it, knows how they did it.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08

SoxNats08

Profile Tampering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Tampering   Profile Tampering EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 8:49 am

it has to be an admin tho right, because im an admin on another league and i know that only admins can change the passwords of other members
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

Profile Tampering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Tampering   Profile Tampering EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 9:02 am

SoxNats08 wrote:
it has to be an admin tho right, because im an admin on another league and i know that only admins can change the passwords of other members

Hey, all I know about this is that I didn't do it. I have no reason too... it's a complete waste of time to mess with people who aren't even here right Razz

But yes, I would like to know who this happened to and who you think it might be if you have any clue.
Back to top Go down

Profile Tampering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Tampering   Profile Tampering EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 9:45 am

SoxNats08 wrote:

In theory, yes.
Back to top Go down

Profile Tampering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Tampering   Profile Tampering EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 9:45 am

An Administrator or hacker.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08

SoxNats08

Profile Tampering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Tampering   Profile Tampering EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 10:55 am

who would bother hacking into a sim league
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

Profile Tampering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Tampering   Profile Tampering EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 2:54 pm

SoxNats08 wrote:

We have some ideas.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats08

SoxNats08

Profile Tampering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Tampering   Profile Tampering EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 5:41 pm

yayanjl wrote:
SoxNats08 wrote:

We have some ideas.

who
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Profile Tampering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Profile Tampering   Profile Tampering Empty

Back to top Go down

Profile Tampering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2 :: Madden Sim League :: League Announcements-
Jump to: