Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

... Empty
PostSubject: ...   ... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:59 pm

I apologize for anything that may have upset anyone. But seriously, I had no idea I was doing anything that would make anyone angry. I'm a very happy and care-free person until people start yelling at me out of the blue and I have no idea why. Anyway, nothing that has happened has not been on a personal level to me. Purple-pride07, you don't have to leave. Mainly because no one told you to... but that's besides the point. I really have no idea what has been happening here and I was not informed of anything today. So, the warning has been dispatched and the FA Draft will start later as the ADMIN's have to discuss it.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 5:26 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
I apologize for anything that may have upset anyone. But seriously, I had no idea I was doing anything that would make anyone angry. I'm a very happy and care-free person until people start yelling at me out of the blue and I have no idea why. Anyway, nothing that has happened has not been on a personal level to me. Purple-pride07, you don't have to leave. Mainly because no one told you to... but that's besides the point. I really have no idea what has been happening here and I was not informed of anything today. So, the warning has been dispatched and the FA Draft will start later as the ADMIN's have to discuss it.

I accept your appoligy and I appoligize for anything I may have done wrong. The FA draft will take place THIS WEEKEND at the earliest.
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 7:44 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:

Look man, I understand that, but I take a "warning" as complete disrespect, and as a slap in the face. I Don't appreciate when guys try to feed less knowledgeable GM's BS when its for nothing. Whether the TC wouldn't have accepted anything he offered in a deal anyways makes little difference to me. I hate seeing people gets scammed out of good players for other player(s) who arnt really worth much.

I was trying to help if anything, why else would I continuously be posting in the guys thread? I just want him to realize how ridiculous his explanation for it was, thats all. Thats just how I am, if anyone has a problem with it, sorry to disappoint, but i'm not changing.

I didn't like the way I was treated, and especially the fact that I was given a formal warning for in my mind, doing nothing at all, let alone using inappropriate language, yet he gets nothing for defying the very rule.

Thats all, I really don't want to leave this league, tell you the truth. I don't think it will last, but I still want to be here, but not if this continues to happen.
Back to top Go down
DC
Admin

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 8:14 pm

This league wil last. Give me some time to sort everything out
Back to top Go down
https://ult2.forumotion.com
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:13 pm

DC wrote:

Not to complain to ya, but you've had quite a bit of time over the last... 2-3 weeks haven't ya?
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 9:21 pm

DC wrote:

You have 2 capable admins in Brian and Yan who can help until you return though?

Why not give them the power to continue with such a simple a phase as the FA draft.
Back to top Go down
DC
Admin

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 12:14 pm

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
DC wrote:

You have 2 capable admins in Brian and Yan who can help until you return though?

Why not give them the power to continue with such a simple a phase as the FA draft.

They do have the power. Their Admins
Back to top Go down
https://ult2.forumotion.com
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 3:55 pm

DC wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
DC wrote:

I know that.

Im saying why dont you let them go ahead with organizing and finishing this damn FA draft, that way we can atleast say the legaue is starting, is all im saying?
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... EmptyThu Jan 31, 2008 8:06 pm

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
DC wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
DC wrote:

I know that.

Im saying why dont you let them go ahead with organizing and finishing this damn FA draft, that way we can atleast say the legaue is starting, is all im saying?

Well, technically we are going to run the FA Draft and what-not, just so far me and yayan haven't really had a chance to talk about doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...   ... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2 :: Introduction :: Rules-
Jump to: