Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to Atlanta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

Welcome to Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Atlanta   Welcome to Atlanta EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 10:01 pm

All new Atlanta Falcons will be introduced in this thread. How we acquired the player, the player's new jersey, and an interview will be posted for each newly acquired player.
Back to top Go down
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

Welcome to Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Atlanta   Welcome to Atlanta EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 1:33 am

LB Rosevelt Colvin 6-3/250
How Acquired: Trade w/Patriots

"You know, it's a very intresting feeling. Going from a team that's always at the top, to a team that is struggling. I loved my stay with New England and I'm going to miss everyone in that organziation, but I look forward to being apart of the Atlanta family and can't wait to get on that field and show them what I can do. With the lose of Brooking in this trade, I'm going to have to step up and be the leader of a very young linebacker corps. Demorrio Williams and Michael Boley are two young linebackers that have a bunch of talent, the sky is the limit for those two. Right when this trade went down, I recieved word from the GM that I would be moving to middle linebacker, I have always wanted to be the middle man, and now I get the chance to. I can't wait to a fresh start, although I can't say I won't miss all those rings (haha)."

Welcome to Atlanta Prodxe3

Welcome to Atlanta Colvin
Back to top Go down
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

Welcome to Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Atlanta   Welcome to Atlanta EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 1:50 am

WR Donte Stallworth 6-0/200

Wow, you guys have no idea how excited I'm right now. I have always dreamed of playing with Michael Vick and now I get to the chance to, me and Michael have always been good friends. You would think I would miss Tom Brady right now, but I got to say I don't think so, how can you miss Brady when you got Vick? In New England I never really got the chance, I was a starter, yes, but I was still behind Moss and Welker, now in Atlanta I will be one of the featured receivers. I have jumped around quite a lot in my career, from New Orleans to Philly to New England, but I think I have finally found my home in Atlanta. I just can't wait to get onto that field with Michael.

Welcome to Atlanta Stallworthjw2

Welcome to Atlanta Stallworth

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SDdirtybird

SDdirtybird

Welcome to Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Atlanta   Welcome to Atlanta EmptySun Jan 06, 2008 1:57 am

OT Nick Kaczur 6-4/315

"All's I have to say is...my job will be easy, I get to protect Michael Vick, that guy is amazing and can scramble away from anyone."

Welcome to Atlanta Kaczurgz2

Welcome to Atlanta 731kaczur
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Atlanta   Welcome to Atlanta Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Atlanta
Page 1 of 1