Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Super Bowl Winners?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

Super Bowl Winners? Empty
PostSubject: Super Bowl Winners?   Super Bowl Winners? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:05 pm

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl and why?
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Winners?   Super Bowl Winners? EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:08 pm

Ill say New England. They have an explosive offense with many passing weapons and a great rushing attack that has been shown the last few weeks. They have an incredible offensive line led by vet Dan Koppen. Their defense is pretty amazing too but some key weeknesses were shown by multiple teams (Baltimore, New York, etc.). I still think their offense will get them through. Defense cannot win championships without an offense.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Winners?   Super Bowl Winners? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 6:59 pm

BUMP!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Winners?   Super Bowl Winners? EmptyMon Jan 21, 2008 7:19 pm

yayanjl wrote:
Ill say New England. They have an explosive offense with many passing weapons and a great rushing attack that has been shown the last few weeks. They have an incredible offensive line led by vet Dan Koppen. Their defense is pretty amazing too but some key weeknesses were shown by multiple teams (Baltimore, New York, etc.). I still think their offense will get them through. Defense cannot win championships without an offense.

This is where I consistenly disagree. The Patriots have a good Defense, but it's not amazing. And you're right you can't win a Super Bowl without an offense despite having a better Defense Which I believe the Giants do. Which is why, by a very small margin, I think the Giants who aren't as much of an offensive power, but are a well balanced team, is going to win this game. 34-31.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bowl Winners?   Super Bowl Winners? Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Bowl Winners?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2 :: Chill Zone :: NFL Daily-
Jump to: