Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the WORST Genre of Music?

Go down 
+3
Ruskie89
yayanjl
Flash
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Worst Genre?
Rap
What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_lcap44%What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Country
What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_lcap22%What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Rock
What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_lcap11%What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Metal
What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_lcap22%What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Alternative
What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_lcap0%What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Reggae
What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_lcap0%What's the WORST Genre of Music? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Blues
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage

What's the WORST Genre of Music? Empty
PostSubject: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:52 pm

I had to make a poll that i truly thought Rap could "win." I felt bad for Alex..

I definitely vote rap.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 8:57 pm

well to me the worst type of music is metal.
Back to top Go down
yayanjl
Admin
yayanjl

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Flash wrote:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 9:22 pm

yayanjl wrote:
Flash wrote:

Maybe i should be more specific about the types of metal..Cuz for some reason i have a feeling you're all labeling metal as the worst, because all that comes to mind is the "screaming metal" which is death metal.

Which in reality, there's others that are considered metal.. Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Megadeth, etc..those are what i'm referring to.
Back to top Go down
Flash

Flash

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 4:02 am

MaddenMaster wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
Flash wrote:

Maybe i should be more specific about the types of metal..Cuz for some reason i have a feeling you're all labeling metal as the worst, because all that comes to mind is the "screaming metal" which is death metal.

Which in reality, there's others that are considered metal.. Metallica, Ozzy Osbourne, Megadeth, etc..those are what i'm referring to.

yeah that is what i was referring to becuase screaming metal makes me want to staple my ears shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 8:05 am

Flash wrote:
MaddenMaster wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
Flash wrote:

yeah that is what i was referring to becuase screaming metal makes me want to staple my ears shut.

And rap makes me want to shoot myself.
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:01 pm

ZonaGM wrote:
Flash wrote:
MaddenMaster wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
Flash wrote:

Between screamo and rap, I'd choose rap, but Screaming Metal isn't the only type of metal out there, I listen to several bands that I guess you could classify as metal, so I don't think its the worst.

Rap songs are ALWAYS the same general idea - either women, drugs, or money.
Back to top Go down
LJgonewild27

LJgonewild27

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 3:26 pm

Country, without a doubt. I like rap and death metal, those are my favorite genres.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
TruBalla3920

TruBalla3920

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 4:10 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
ZonaGM wrote:
Flash wrote:
MaddenMaster wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
Flash wrote:

Between screamo and rap, I'd choose rap, but Screaming Metal isn't the only type of metal out there, I listen to several bands that I guess you could classify as metal, so I don't think its the worst.

Right...
http://www.azlyrics.com/w/west.html - look at a couple of those..
http://www.metrolyrics.com/runaway-love-lyrics-ludacris.html
http://www.smartlyrics.com/Song631294-LIL-WAYNE-Something-You-Forgot-lyrics.aspx
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talibkweli/getby.html - and alot of shit by him..

I could go on for a while.. but just saying, stop stereotyping.. there's alot of rappers talking about real shit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 5:51 pm

TruBalla3920 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
ZonaGM wrote:
Flash wrote:
MaddenMaster wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
Flash wrote:

Right...
http://www.azlyrics.com/w/west.html - look at a couple of those..
http://www.metrolyrics.com/runaway-love-lyrics-ludacris.html
http://www.smartlyrics.com/Song631294-LIL-WAYNE-Something-You-Forgot-lyrics.aspx
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talibkweli/getby.html - and alot of shit by him..

I could go on for a while.. but just saying, stop stereotyping.. there's alot of rappers talking about real shit.

I wouldn't say a lot, i would say a handful.
Back to top Go down
alexcruzred32

alexcruzred32

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 7:55 pm

metal and rock and counry and evrything else sucks except RAP ho
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 8:39 pm

alexcruzred32 wrote:

What's the WORST Genre of Music? Wigger2big

Yeah man! Fuck them n!ggas! Represent foo'! All dem be h8ers, skeet skeet motha fucka! Back that thing up! Get Crunk!

Holy shit, I just created a rap single!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:

Yeah man! Fuck them n!ggas! Represent foo'! All dem be h8ers, skeet skeet motha fucka! Back that thing up! Get Crunk!

Yeah Bitches, that's what i'm talkin about my homie , i'm def buy yo singo, brawtha, yee a
Back to top Go down
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 8:48 pm

ZonaGM wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:

Yeah Bitches, that's what i'm talkin about my homie , i'm def buy yo singo, brawtha, yee a

Yeah n!gga! Represent! Black Power! White man suppression! Fuck the Po-Po, who gives a fuck about law! Hustlin' the streets, talkin to my peeps, I'm a hustler baby, I'm a hustler! I'm riddin' Dirty!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptyFri Jan 25, 2008 8:50 pm

Ruskie89 wrote:
ZonaGM wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:

Yeah n!gga! Represent! Black Power! White man suppression! Fuck the Po-Po, who gives a fuck about law! Hustlin' the streets, talkin to my peeps, I'm a hustler baby, I'm a hustler! I'm riddin' Dirty!

All we neet now is sum bitchez and sum ho's and some weed and some glo.
Back to top Go down
alexcruzred32

alexcruzred32

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 8:52 am

ZonaGM wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
ZonaGM wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:

is that u zona cuze if it is u need to stop wigga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 9:15 am

alexcruzred32 wrote:
ZonaGM wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
ZonaGM wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:

is that u zona cuze if it is u need to stop wigga

Uh no...that is SURE AS HELL! Not me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 9:17 am

Not that it matters but..
What's the WORST Genre of Music? Natural

That is me and my kids
Back to top Go down
alexcruzred32

alexcruzred32

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 9:50 am

Damn...i thought u were like younger......wigger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 10:16 am

alexcruzred32 wrote:

Excuse me..but I'm not a wigger, i don't dress with my pants down to my ankles as i'm sure you do, i don't wear Clocks around my neck, as i'm sure you do..

Watch your mouth child.
Back to top Go down
SS #38

SS #38

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:55 am

Calm your shit before I bust a cap Laughing
Back to top Go down
alexcruzred32

alexcruzred32

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:10 pm

ZonaGM wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:

Excuse me..but I'm not a wigger, i don't dress with my pants down to my ankles as i'm sure you do, i don't wear Clocks around my neck, as i'm sure you do..

Watch your mouth child.
you need to shut yo wigger mouth kid...and i dnt wear clocks.....zona got the pics from google http://images.google.com/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&q=wigger&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:18 pm

alexcruzred32 wrote:
ZonaGM wrote:
alexcruzred32 wrote:

Watch your mouth child.
you need to shut yo wigger mouth kid...and i dnt wear clocks.....zona got the pics from google http://images.google.com/images?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=s&hl=en&q=wigger&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

uh hey dumbass..i didn't even post that picture of that wanna be black guy..

Don't call me wigger and don't call me kid.. I'm probably 13 years older than you, and i don't wish i was black., I can't fucking stand rap you fucking fag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:42 pm

You calling me a Wigger, is equal to me calling you N.....

I don't do it, so why would you? Stop acting your age and act a little more mature dumbass.

Also, here's a few more images for ya.

What's the WORST Genre of Music? Bored

This one, i was bored, but..it'd dedicated to you Max, specifically the left hand.

This one is how much your dumbness amuses me.

What's the WORST Genre of Music? Picture002

And this one is just for good measure
What's the WORST Genre of Music? Picture004

Oh...
and this one, is two other people who, if they met you, would think you're stupid too.

What's the WORST Genre of Music? Christmasbabies

And just a warning max.. if you are going to talk shit on the people in the last image.. I encourage you to leave your full name, address and possibly even telephone #, so that i can call the cops, let them know where they can find your dead body, call your parents let them know they need to make funeral arrangements, and know what to tell the cops of your identity when i show up to your front door and burn you alive.... I'm getting real sick, real quick of your petty bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the WORST Genre of Music?   What's the WORST Genre of Music? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the WORST Genre of Music?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next