Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ultimate Insider Madden Sim League 2

Ultimate Madden League for Ultimate Football Fans. Come To Win.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Available Denver Broncos

Go down 
+8
laraiders2006
Flash
Purple-Pride07
yayanjl
Ruskie89
morronmaster
LJgonewild27
SS #38
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SoxNats08

SoxNats08

Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 8:00 am

I see like an 87 more likely
Back to top Go down
SS #38

SS #38

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 9:15 am

Dumervil's stats: 39 TCKL's, 12.5 SCK's, 4 FF's, 1 INT (all this while facing constant double teams and standing at a mere 5 feet 11 inches)

Umenyiora's stats: 52 TCKL's, 13 SCK's, 5 FF's

That's a '08 Pro Bowler's stats compared to his. Pretty similar. His performance this year was Pro Bowl caliber, but since it's just a popularity contest he had no chance (same with D.J. Williams). And despite all this you think he won't have a rating worthy of the above numbers? He should be rated a 90 at the least, anything less would be BS.
Back to top Go down
LJgonewild27

LJgonewild27

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 9:48 am

And Umenyiora had like half of his sacks in on game, while facing an unexperienced tackle...
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SS #38

SS #38

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:51 am

LJgonewild27 wrote:
And Umenyiora had like half of his sacks in on game, while facing an unexperienced tackle...
Are you backing me up or trying to make a counter point Neutral
Back to top Go down
LJgonewild27

LJgonewild27

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 1:24 pm

SS #38 wrote:
LJgonewild27 wrote:
Backing you up, lol.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SS #38

SS #38

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 3:53 pm

LJgonewild27 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
LJgonewild27 wrote:
Backing you up, lol.
Awesome then haha. Good to know at least one person gets what I'm saying Cool
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 5:00 pm

SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

Buddy, we are simming all years on Madden 08 as far as I know.
So then we would be doing fake drafts and players that are good will stay underrated... If that's the case I'm out.

WTF? How would you expect to do it? do trades on here, then switch to 09 and have all that disappear?

If that's the case, good bye.
First off, I don't answer stupid questions. Also, why the fuck are you two still posting this shit it in here? What is so hard to understand when I ask you to take it elsewhere?

Really? You make stupid assumptions, and stupid arguments.

Also, it's called Freedom of Speech. I can post as I wish.

I would also like to complain about the use of curse words.
Bitch all you want about my cursing I could care less. I respectfully asked you and the Vikings GM TWICE to stop posting pointless discussion and you kept on doing it. But unlike you I don't bitch about it. Btw those "stupid assumptions and arguments" are in use at many sim leagues around the web so to say what you did is just showcasing your excessive ignorance.

And yet you continue to try and tell everyone that a mere 76 ovr or 79 ovr player is worth the price of a 90+ overall player, that goes under the category of a "stupid assumption" to me.

And your blowing this way out of proportion, relax man. You have nothing to be mad about, you started this whole thing by trying to get people to overpay for an average rookie/2nd year player.
First off, I never asked for a 90+ player in return for Thomas, EVER. However Dumervil will be a different story if we do indeed get updated ratings next year since he would be 90+ at age 23. I also never tried to make ppl "overpay" for anything or blow anything out of proportion. I was the one tryng to end the pointless discussion, that sound like blowing it out of proportion? I didn't know we were not going to be using updated ratings so I apoligize, but I just ask that next time I respectfully inquire for you to discontinue a conversation in my thread, you comply.

Spare me the vocabulary first off.

And Dumervil wont be a 90+ player in 09 anyways.

And by blowing everything out of proportion, I mean you try to tell everyone that a 1st round player taken in round 4 warrant more then what he actually costs. So relax man, I just came to your thread to tell you that it was a ridiculous comment, in a respectful way, yet you freak out and start an arguement. Im done, infact dont even reply to this...comply?
Dumervil won't be a 90+ huh? Please indulge me. And again you're saying I blew it out of proportion when I didn't even want to discuss it and didn't care. You make no sense. Now are you seriously going to keep this going?

You keep antagonizing the situation, yet you want me to stop posting in your thread? Players are ONLY 90 ovrl+ if they have shown a consistency of being a great player....if Dumervil follows up this solid season with I dont know? 5 sacks next year, he wont be worth his rating, players in madden gradually become 90+ players. How many one hit wonders have we seen in recent years? Exactly, quite a few.

So saying Dumervil will be 90+ frankly, is a farce and wont happen. How exactly do I make no sense? You have obviously been blowing things out of proportion since the start. I simply said that its a video game.
Back to top Go down
SS #38

SS #38

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 9:50 pm

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

So then we would be doing fake drafts and players that are good will stay underrated... If that's the case I'm out.

WTF? How would you expect to do it? do trades on here, then switch to 09 and have all that disappear?

First off, I don't answer stupid questions. Also, why the fuck are you two still posting this shit it in here? What is so hard to understand when I ask you to take it elsewhere?

Bitch all you want about my cursing I could care less. I respectfully asked you and the Vikings GM TWICE to stop posting pointless discussion and you kept on doing it. But unlike you I don't bitch about it. Btw those "stupid assumptions and arguments" are in use at many sim leagues around the web so to say what you did is just showcasing your excessive ignorance.

And yet you continue to try and tell everyone that a mere 76 ovr or 79 ovr player is worth the price of a 90+ overall player, that goes under the category of a "stupid assumption" to me.

And your blowing this way out of proportion, relax man. You have nothing to be mad about, you started this whole thing by trying to get people to overpay for an average rookie/2nd year player.
First off, I never asked for a 90+ player in return for Thomas, EVER. However Dumervil will be a different story if we do indeed get updated ratings next year since he would be 90+ at age 23. I also never tried to make ppl "overpay" for anything or blow anything out of proportion. I was the one tryng to end the pointless discussion, that sound like blowing it out of proportion? I didn't know we were not going to be using updated ratings so I apoligize, but I just ask that next time I respectfully inquire for you to discontinue a conversation in my thread, you comply.

And by blowing everything out of proportion, I mean you try to tell everyone that a 1st round player taken in round 4 warrant more then what he actually costs. So relax man, I just came to your thread to tell you that it was a ridiculous comment, in a respectful way, yet you freak out and start an arguement. Im done, infact dont even reply to this...comply?
Dumervil won't be a 90+ huh? Please indulge me. And again you're saying I blew it out of proportion when I didn't even want to discuss it and didn't care. You make no sense. Now are you seriously going to keep this going?

You keep antagonizing the situation, yet you want me to stop posting in your thread? Players are ONLY 90 ovrl+ if they have shown a consistency of being a great player....if Dumervil follows up this solid season with I dont know? 5 sacks next year, he wont be worth his rating, players in madden gradually become 90+ players. How many one hit wonders have we seen in recent years? Exactly, quite a few.

So saying Dumervil will be 90+ frankly, is a farce and wont happen. How exactly do I make no sense? You have obviously been blowing things out of proportion since the start. I simply said that its a video game.
Actually I'm just responding to your seemingly endless posts. Nothing more. It seems YOU are the one blowing this out of proportion. All ratings are based on primarily how the player did the year before, thus Dumervil will have a very nice rating on Madden '09. It's not going to be "gradual" if the player has stats like that in only their second year. One shot wonders and inconsistent players are the reason they have updates. Also he didn't do too bad his rookie year either so don't expect a bad showing from him in the 2008 season. END OF DISCUSSION.
Back to top Go down
gambleRUSH1

gambleRUSH1

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 10:59 pm

SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

Actually I'm just responding to your seemingly endless posts. Nothing more. It seems YOU are the one blowing this out of proportion. All ratings are based on primarily how the player did the year before, thus Dumervil will have a very nice rating on Madden '09. It's not going to be "gradual" if the player has stats like that in only their second year. One shot wonders and inconsistent players are the reason they have updates. Also he didn't do too bad his rookie year either so don't expect a bad showing from him in the 2008 season. END OF DISCUSSION.

that is pretty big
Back to top Go down
gambleRUSH1

gambleRUSH1

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:01 pm

gambleRUSH1 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

that is pretty big

huge actually

Back to top Go down
gambleRUSH1

gambleRUSH1

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:01 pm

gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

that is pretty big

huge actually

wow that is big

yup
Back to top Go down
gambleRUSH1

gambleRUSH1

gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

that is pretty big

huge actually

wow that is big

yup

wtf?
Back to top Go down
gambleRUSH1

gambleRUSH1

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:05 pm

gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

that is pretty big

huge actually

wow that is big

yup

wtf?

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig wow
Back to top Go down
gambleRUSH1

gambleRUSH1

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:10 pm

gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

that is pretty big

huge actually

wow that is big

yup

wtf?

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig wow

pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig pig
pig pig pig
pig pig pig
pig pig : pig:
pig pig pig

[font=Impact]PIG FLAG[/font]
Back to top Go down
gambleRUSH1

gambleRUSH1

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 11:11 pm

gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

that is pretty big

huge actually

wow that is big

yup

wtf?

pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig wow

pig pig pig
pig pig pig
pig pig pig

Back to top Go down
Ruskie89

Ruskie89

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:25 am

gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
gambleRUSH1 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

that is pretty big

huge actually

wow that is big

yup

wtf?

pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig
pig wow

pig pig pig
pig pig pig
pig pig pig

Stop Spamming.
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 9:01 am

SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

No, the discussion isnt over until you realize how ridiculous what your saying is!

If thats the case, then Adrian Peterson will be 99 ovrl next season right? And by saying your simply "responding" to me or that im the one blowing things out of proportion doesnt make it so. I clearly said, DONT EVEN RESPOND TO THIS POST in a subsequent post. Yet you still continued, the only reason im still posting here is because you still seem to think that Dumervil is worth a damn or that Marcus Thomas is worth like a first round pick or something?
Back to top Go down
SS #38

SS #38

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 12:55 pm

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

No, the discussion isnt over until you realize how ridiculous what your saying is!

If thats the case, then Adrian Peterson will be 99 ovrl next season right? And by saying your simply "responding" to me or that im the one blowing things out of proportion doesnt make it so. I clearly said, DONT EVEN RESPOND TO THIS POST in a subsequent post. Yet you still continued, the only reason im still posting here is because you still seem to think that Dumervil is worth a damn or that Marcus Thomas is worth like a first round pick or something?
Looks like someone is getting a little angry. You need to calm your vagina and stop continuing this meaningless argument Wink I clearly said "TAKE THIS DISCUSSION ELSEWHERE." You're obviously not from America because only someone who can't comprehend English wouldn't get that. Oh and your rebuttals are, to say the least, amusing. You have no valid points and that makes your responses laughable Cool Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Purple-Pride07

Purple-Pride07

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 6:06 pm

SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

Looks like someone is getting a little angry. You need to calm your vagina and stop continuing this meaningless argument Wink I clearly said "TAKE THIS DISCUSSION ELSEWHERE." You're obviously not from America because only someone who can't comprehend English wouldn't get that. Oh and your rebuttals are, to say the least, amusing. You have no valid points and that makes your responses laughable Cool Have a nice day.

Laughing I dont argue the fact that you are 15 my friend. Calm your vagina? thats the most immature comment ive heard all week! haha, I guess ive finally made you realize what a moronic pompous ass you really are, trying to scam fellow guys into overpaying for frankly, shitty players. Infact, I would continue this battle of wits with you but its pretty clear that your un-armed. If I have any reason to continue its because you are obviously getting agitated that you are provenly time and time again wrong about your own misleading point. I'll accept an apology and we can both move on.
Back to top Go down
SS #38

SS #38

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 6:26 pm

Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Purple-Pride07 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
Ruskie89 wrote:
SS #38 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:
^^

Laughing I dont argue the fact that you are 15 my friend. Calm your vagina? thats the most immature comment ive heard all week! haha, I guess ive finally made you realize what a moronic pompous ass you really are, trying to scam fellow guys into overpaying for frankly, shitty players. Infact, I would continue this battle of wits with you but its pretty clear that your un-armed. If I have any reason to continue its because you are obviously getting agitated that you are provenly time and time again wrong about your own misleading point. I'll accept an apology and we can both move on.
You have no idea how much I laughed while reading this. You do realize that you seem to be the only person with that ignorant view right? I'm still pondering why the hell you are keeping this going. You are one of the worst hypocrites I've ever seen as evidenced by your constant accusations against me when you were the one actually doing it. I'm still waiting on you to put forth an actual argument instead of drifting off-topic and attacking me personally and those are two key signs of frustration by being beaten in an argument or debate. Oh how fun it is to expose your blatant ignorance. Btw I advise you to stay in school as you seem to have made many spelling errors in the above post. Wow, "moronic pompous ass", now that right there really cracked me up. You must have put a lot of thought into that one. Now do you still want to continue little tike? Cool

P.S. You're a democrat aren't you? Wink
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 6:30 pm

I'm gonna shoot myself...
Back to top Go down
SS #38

SS #38

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 6:32 pm

Brianeal23 wrote:
Feel free Smile jk haha
Back to top Go down
Brianeal23

Brianeal23

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 6:32 pm

SS #38 wrote:
Brianeal23 wrote:
Feel free Smile jk haha

very funny wise guy... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Available Denver Broncos   Available Denver Broncos - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Available Denver Broncos
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3